Copyright Analyst (m/f/d)
- ICE GmbH Jobportal
- Junior, Career start
- Office, administration, processing
- Published: 2021-10-20
What is ICE?
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team we are looking for a Copyright Analyst (m/f/d) - Fixed term 1 year contract with a possibility to extend later on.
The starting salary for the job is 25,000.00 EUR annually, once the 6 month probation period is successfully completed the individual will receive an annual salary increase of 12%.
Newly hired Copyright Analysts will be provided support throughout the probation period to ensure overall tasks and responsibilities are truly understood.
You are responsible for:
Where data is incomplete or conflicts, the Copyright Analyst will need to research missing data by using authoritative sources and/or escalating issues to the relevant customer for resolution.
- Rapid learning ability, excellent time and task management skills
- An analytical mind, someone who can interpret data and apply thoughtfully
- Ability to integrate new information to assist in decision making abilities based on multiple factors and business rules
- 2 to 3 years' work experience ideally within a complex, high volume, data analysis and reporting environment
- Knowledge of market conditions and requirements of the music associations
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in English (spoken and written, English is our company language)
- University degree or similar professional training
- Valid EU working permit
We offer You:
- Diverse, international work environment
- Home Office working opportunities (including post-pandemic)
- Learn German or improve your Business English skills with free classes
- Training, industry insider events, and team socials
- Intensive instruction, long term trainings and workshops within our teams
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
- Multiple mental health and physical health initiatives
- Corporate pension scheme (20% company)
- Free drinks (e.g. coffee, tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
In order for us to consider your application, we ask you to submit the following:
Your current CV
A cover page that highlights your earliest starting date and motivation for applying
If your experience and capabilities match our required qualifications outlined above, we are very much looking forward to your application.