Copyright Analyst (m/f/d)
- ICE GmbH Jobportal
- Junior, Career start
- Office, administration, processing
- Published: 2022-05-10
What is ICE?
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
To expand our team we are looking for a Copyright Analyst (m/f/d) - Fixed term 1 year contract with a possibility to extend later on.
The starting salary for the job is 25,000.00 EUR annually, after a successful completion of the 6 month probation period the individual will receive a salary increase to 28,000.00 EUR annually.
Newly hired Copyright Analysts will be provided support throughout the probation period to ensure overall tasks and responsibilities are truly understood.
You are responsible for:
Where data is incomplete or conflicts, the Copyright Analyst will need to research missing data by using authoritative sources and/or escalating issues to the relevant customer for resolution.
- Rapid learning ability, along with good time and task management
- An analytical mind, with the ability to analyse information, identify conflicting data points, solve complex problems and make decisions utilising business rules and guidelines
- A flexible attitude to work and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ to achieve tasks, objectives and targets
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid EU working permit
Desirable, but not essential…
- 2 to 3 years work experience within a complex, high volume, data analysis and reporting environment
- Music Industry knowledge - a basic understanding of copyright and the role CMOs and publishers play in the value chain would be advantageous
We offer You:
- Diverse, international work environment
- Home Office working opportunities (including post-pandemic)
- Learn German or improve your Business English skills with free classes
- Training, industry insider events, and team socials
- Intensive instruction, long term trainings and workshops within our teams
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
- Multiple mental health and physical health initiatives
- Corporate pension scheme (20% company)
- Free drinks (e.g. coffee, tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
In order for us to consider your application, we ask you to submit the following:
Your current CV
A cover page that highlights your earliest starting date and motivation for applying
If your experience and capabilities match our required qualifications outlined above, we are very much looking forward to your application.